1) President, International Society for Education through Art
2) Chair, World Alliance for Arts Education
3) Meet regularly with school district personnel (superintendents, principals, teachers) in regard to B Ed changes.
4) Have worked hard to create community engaged field experiences for all our B Ed students.
5) Encouraged TEO to host many “stories” of our students and alumni on our TEO website (we have many videos on our site now)
6) my SSHRCC funded research has involved teachers, artists, faculty from other universities & many of our students.
1) I would be willing to tell a story on my InSEA/WAAE leadership experiences with UNESCO and the many international networks I am involved [with].
2) I would also be willing to share a discussion of (not completed)